Smoked Albacore Pâté
Here’s a quick and delicious spread for bagels, or to enjoy as a dip with sliced vegetables, bread or crackers. Makes about 2 Cups.
Recipe: Smoke Albacore Pâté
Summary: Courtesy of Chef Danielle Custer, Seattle, WA
- 6 ounces canned smoke albacore tuna, drained
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 2 ounces soft goat cheese
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 / 2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 2 Tablespoons half & half
- 1 Tablespoon finely sliced green onions
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 /4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 /4 teaspoon smoked or Hungarian paprika
- Place tuna in food processor and pulse until shredded. (Or alternately mash in bowl with tines of a fork)
- Add cream cheese, goat cheese, mayo, lemon juice, horseradish, and half & half
- Process until smooth.
- Add the green onions, parsley, and black pepper.
- Pulse about 4-5 times to combine.
- Spoon into a bowl and sprinkle with paprika for garnish.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
From v24, n3 Northwest Palate: Albacore Catches On by Kathleen Bauer
Photo: John Valls